With a vision of ‘Serving God and Country through which we envisage a society where in the future citizens of our country evolve themselves as independent, morally upright, socially responsible and being compassionate to the fellow beings and caretakers of nature. Our school aims at imparting to our students a sound moral. intellectual, aesthetic and physical education in order to prepare them to face the challenges of the modern world. It constantly endeavors to devise new strategies of imparting integral and quality education based on Christian principles that imparts necessary life skills to our students so that they become enterprising citizens of our country and vibrant global leaders who will become torchbearers of peace and harmony. We commit ourselves:
1. To enable the students to discover their self, talents and abilities, and achieve personal excellence and to ensure that they are adequate to face the competent and challenging society.
2. To form students imbued with love for one’s country; to be a good citizen and take up leadership to build a just society in collaboration with the fellow citizens, where there is peace, love, brotherhood and harmony.
3. To inculcate among the students the sense of the Divine, equipped,with intellectual and moral values that enable the students to judge rightly
4. To create an atmosphere where values such as love, freedom, honesty and justice are experienced and lived by all.
5. To promote sensitivity towards diverse religions, cultures and ethnic group in our country and bring about mutual respect and harmony.
6.To cultivate empathy for the disturbed ecology and enable them radiate god’s love to all creation nurturing every aspect of life.
7. To create a scientific temper in our students and make them conscientious of the problem and needs of the society and facilitate them to act accordingly.
8. To develop and maintain a sound body establishing habits and attitudes that are good and healthy thus contributing to his/her physical and emotional growth.
9. To create a concept of truth, beauty and goodness, and an appreciation for the expressions of the same in the form of art, music, dance, drama, literature etc.
10. To become increasingly aware of those around his/her and their needs, to realize his/her duties to society and to develop a sense of belongingness, to accept all people as brothers and sisters, and work towards justice, peace and freedom, to defend the rights of feminine freedom.
11. To grow in self-awareness, to regulate his/her emotions and to reach mature growth by self-acceptance with his/her potentials and limitations.
12. To network effectively among our own and neighborhood schools and agencies who promote similar values in order to promote the emergence of a fully developed human community