- General Rule
1) All the students must be present in school on the opening day of each term.
2) Irregular attendance, insubordination to teachers, habitual inattention to school work, obstinacy in word and deed, willful and repeated breach of school regulations are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of the student.
3)No books other than the required text books may be brought to school. No student should bring to the school objectionable articles, electronic woods, such as camera, tape-recorder, knives, weapons, crackers. explosives etc. The offenders are liable to be dismissed or rusticated from the school and the confiscated goods will not be returned. The decision of the school authorities is binding on all.
4 No student suffering from a contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend school. After recovery a fitness medical certificate is to be submitted.
5. Any damage to school property will have to be made good. The decision of the Principal regarding the amount is final.
6. During school hours students are not allowed to receive visitors or make phone calls.
7. Any student desiring to be exempted from P.T. or games must produce a doctor’s certificate to that effect that he/she is medically unfit to take part.
8. The planner should be brought to the school daily.
9. While going to the labs, library, playground, all should move in an orderly manner under the supervision of their teachers. 10. The students are not allowed to enter a classroom other than their own.
11. Articles found in school or on its premises are to be handed over to the office.
12. Principal’s permission is required:
- a) To make a collection for any purpose whatever.
- b) To arrange for a party, picnic or meeting.
- c) To join sports or to play a game not arranged by the school.
- d) To give presents to teachers or stage demonstration in their honour.
- 13. Long finger nails, nail polish, Mehendi, the wearing of finger nails, chains or any kind of jewellery are strictly prohibited. The school will not be responsible for their loss. Mobile phones are not allowed.
- 14. Those who come to the school without proper uniform or the school diary will be penalized.
15. All pupils are expected to speak in the medium of instruction in the school campus. This is for the benefit of the pupils academically.
16. If the Principal to issue a new diary from the school office on payment of 100/
to the office will not be accepted. 18. f any student is found using the following unfair means he/she will be awardes
zero marks in the subject. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal a) Having in possession papers, notes or any other material or informatie
to the examination in the paper concerned. b) Giving or receiving assistance directly or indirectly of any kind
attempting to do so. c) Writing question or answer on any other material other than the answe
book 19. Gifts to the members of the staff or other demonstrations in their honour
require the previous sanction of the Principal. Gifts from parents to teachers
or demonstrations in their honour are not allowed. 20. Every pupil must endeavour to keep up high morale of the institution by
excelling in good manners and courtesy and by fostering good family spirit
among the fellow pupils. 21. Pupils are responsible for the safer custody of all their books and other
belongings while at school. 22. Collection of money and selling of articles of any description among the pupils
inside the school campus needs the Principal’s written permission. 23. Buying sweets, ice-cream, snacks, etc. from the hawkers on the street outside
the school premises is discouraged. 24. Pupils are strictly forbidden to come to school on mopeds, scooters,
motorbikes, etc. B. Rules Concerning Discipline 1. All should be present in the school premises 10 minutes before the school
commences for the morning assembly. No pupil is exempted from the Morning Assembly unless he/she is unable due to a serious reason. Latecomers may be debarred from entering the school premises/classes unless they come with a
letter of excuse from the parents or guardians. 2. At the first bell all must go to the assembly ground in silence.
17. Things and artides forgotten by the students and brought late by the parente
16. the student loses his/her diary then an application should be sub